Want to cancel your Apple TV subscription but don’t know how? Well, there are plenty of ways to do it, depending on your device. You can cancel your subscription through your Apple TV device, mac, iPhone, iPad, or any internet browser you use. Canceling Apple TV might seem challenging at first, but we assure you it’s super easy. And the best part is, we’ll show you how.
How To Cancel Apple TV On Your Apple TV Device
- Open the home screen on your Apple TV.
- Locate the settings tab.
- Find the Users and Accounts section and open it.
- It will show you the list of users; locate your username from the list.
- Scroll down and locate the subscriptions section and open it.
- Find the ‘Apple TV Plus’ option, and select it.
- Scroll down on the page, and you will eventually spot the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Click on Cancel Subscription, and confirm when asked.
How To Cancel Apple TV From Any Internet Browser
- Visit the website tv.apple.com.
- If you haven’t signed in already, click the sign-in option and log in with your Apple ID.
- Once you have signed in, search the page’s top to find the account icon.
- Now, click on the settings option.
- Scroll until you locate the ‘subscriptions’ area.
- Click on the ‘Manage’ option.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Confirm when prompted to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Apple TV From Your Mac
- Find and open the Apple TV app on your desktop.
- Search the top of the page for the accounts section and open it.
- Click on the ‘view my account’ option to open your account.
- Scroll down on the page and locate the settings submenu.
- Click on the ‘manage’ option located next to ‘Subscriptions.’
- Locate the ‘Edit’ option and click on it.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option to end your Apple TV subscription.
How To Cancel Apple TV Subscription From iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad
- Locate and open the Apple TV app on your phone, iPad, or iPod.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t done so already.
- Locate and click on the profile icon at the upper right portion of your screen.
- You will now get inside your account management.
- Locate the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ option and click on it.
- Locate the ‘Apple TV Plus’ option in your subscriptions tab.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the action when prompted, and your Apple TV subscription will be canceled.
How To Cancel Apple TV Subscription Using Itunes
- Open Itunes on your computer.
- Locate the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on account.
- Select ‘view account,’ and scroll until you find the settings section.
- Then, locate the ‘subscriptions’ option, and click on manage.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option and then click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Frequently Asked Questions
What To Do If I Can’t Find My Apple Subscription?
Sometimes, it might be that you’re unable to find the apple subscription you want to cancel. Don’t worry; you can always recover the details from your email. Simply run a search on your email for ‘receipt from Apple.’ Once you have found it, you can use any of the above methods to cancel your Apple TV subscription.